Friday, April 22, 2011

Happiness List 04.21.11

Things that made me happy/for which I was thankful yesterday:

1. Eating okonomiyaki with A at lunch on a workday

2. Leaving the office before the sky lost its blue hue for the first time in awhile

3. Abundant warm sunlight when walking to and from lunch

4. A toasted everything bagel with low fat scallion cream cheese

5. Crunchy toasty onion rings from Burger King

(This is kind of like a "day in review" type thing, isn't it? Interesting how that turned out, considering my past failures at doing a "week in review" but it's not like I've kept up with this either.)

(Also interesting but not entirely surprising that it centers around food. But it's often the little things that make someone happy, right? I am really trying to focus on the positive instead of the negative when making these lists even though you could read it as "X makes M happy because Y (related item to X) makes her unhappy." Positive focus!)

Edited to add: I thought it had been a long time since the last time I left work before dark. Based on my last post, it was a week ago! Add to that the fact that I left work due to my eye during the afternoon on Monday and worked from home on Tuesday, and that's not that many days inbetween where it's been dark. But it's felt like forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment