Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1

It's September and it's the first day of the month, both things I associate with "renewal." There's just something in the air in September that makes me think of new beginnings and starting over. (I think it has to do with the beginning of the school year.) Also, I think I take any opportunity to "start over" which is why I try to reclaim control over my life on the first day of every month, thinking that maybe this month will be the month it finally all comes together.

This morning started off well, very productive. But after my late lunch, it all fell apart, between being busy, being exhausted, being too far behind on time entries and the inevitable passing out that I really can't explain. Why can't I physically make it through the day?

I was hoping my fitbit would come yesterday (as it should have on two day shipping) so that I could start my new regimen on the 1st, but it didn't arrive until today. It's all set up and ready to go, so project "reclaim life" begins in full force tomorrow morning! Let's see how the fitbit says I sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment