Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gloom

Today's weather was so gloomy. On my walk to lunch, I could barely even see the Empire State Building. It was swallowed up by the clouds.


But it was really warm. It was in the high 50s/low 60s, even though it was various stages of rain and mist all day. If it's going to be damp and rainy, I would much rather it be warm like this. If it's going to be cold and rainy (e.g., high 30s), I would rather it be a little colder and have snow.

The weather the past few days has been like having autumn in December. We barely had fall (remember Snowtober?) during the usual fall season, and I definitely don't mind. It's just weird walking around with a skirt and bare legs with Christmas wreaths and trees around. I guess this is what it's like to be in California. It won't last though; it's supposed to get cold against starting tomorrow night and drop into the 20s over the weekend. I guess I should enjoy autumn while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment