Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Dogs

In my dream last night (which I actually remember since I slept for 8 hours, even though that meant getting up later than I planned), we were living in Seattle, as were my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. For some reason the place they were living in looked like a mall. It had those usual white floor pathways, the middle of the building was open so you could see the floor above and below and the opening was some odd shape, there were wooden railings along the side of the opening, and it just looked like a mall.

I think the dream took place over the course of a few days. At some point we learned that their dogs had been stolen. Nothing else, but just their dogs. Then A and I walked into their place from a wooden door in the mall and asked about the status of the stolen dogs. His brother answered that he got 2 new dogs! They weren't the same type of dog, and they were still wondering what happened to the dogs, but he got 2 new ones. Hmm. It sounded funnier when I told the story right after waking up.

And now, thanks to A's dream, the song "Red Solo Cup" is stuck in my head. Cannot believe that's a real song.

No comments:

Post a Comment