Saturday, January 28, 2012

Better than 3

This "going to sleep earlier" thing is a process.

I didn't mean to turn this blog into an update on my "resolutions" or an accountability report, but hopefully it will work to keep me on the right path. One can hope, right?

Last night, I didn't manage to sleep by 1, or 1:30 (like the next night), but at least I went to bed by 2:30. 2:30 is better than 3! Baby steps...

The later sleep time does make sense though when you consider that we didn't finish dinner until close to 11 pm, got home and then watched the 2 hour Chuck finale (#goodbyechuck and #nerdherdforlife), and then I finally installed the Time Warner Cable app to my iPad and watched some tv.

Surprisingly (or not, considering how often I fall asleep on the couch with the tv on), the tv on my iPad is what helped me go to sleep. Dozing off while watching old eps of Dancing with the Stars works for me...

I didn't get 8 hours of sleep but that's OK. Every extra minute counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment