Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions 2012

I don't have a very good track record at keeping my resolutions. It's a lot to keep track of, especially considering how many parts of life there are to make resolutions about. I thought about it again this year but I came up with more than 10 rather quickly, which was overwhelming. So this year I'm going to try to do it differently. They say it takes 21 days to make something a habit, but I think what I'm going to try to do (and maybe this will change by Chinese new year) is start a new "habit" or "practice" (or 2) every week (or longer, if they have a hard time sticking). Hopefully by doing it slowly it will work. Like a constant Project Life Improvement.

So this week, my resolutions are to drink at least 4 cups of water a day (I did this in the spring and thought it stuck but it didn't) and to use my Crest rinse at least every night. Water and Crest rinse. Shouldn't be too hard, right? We'll see.

I do have one goal for the year though, and that is to finish the couch-to-5K program and run my first 5K. It means I need to do constant exercise and training, which is just an overall resolution. So that's outside of Project Life Improvement and just my big goal for the year.

Hopefully this will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment