Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions Fail

I didn't intend to check in every day about my two little resolutions, but here I am again. Not only did we sleep at 3 am again (not a resolution, but still dumb) even though we intended to sleep earlier, but I forgot to do Crest rinse last night and barely drank 4 cups of water/iced tea (yes, I count iced tea towards the resolution). Why are good habits so hard and bad habits so easy to keep?

I don't even know what we were doing until 3 am. We watched The Layover (miss Amsterdam!) but that was over before 1:30. I can't imagine that we were watching youtube videos for 1.5 hours... but what else did we do?

Time to attack the resolutions today. I think I'll do Crest rinse this morning to make sure that's fulfilled. The water thing will be a little more difficult but I guess it's finally time to clean out that Nalgene bottle on my desk at work. Sigh, so behind on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment