Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Earlier

Another ongoing project (in addition to trying to exercise, trying to do c25k, trying to blog more, trying to eat right, etc - this is why I didn't make a list of new years resolutions...) is attempting to go to sleep at a "normal" time.
 
I've been sleeping at 3 (with a few earlier exceptions) for the past few weeks, for absolutely no good reason.  Maybe I'm watching tv, maybe I'm researching things online, maybe I'm uploading photos, maybe I'm just anxious.  But whatever it is, it's got to stop.  I can't wake up in the morning, I feel like I waste the day away, and I'm so tired that my head feels like a 100 lb weight by 4 pm.  Not OK.  Last night I forced myself to go to bed by 1 (which I realize is not "early" but it's better than 3).  Based on my fitbit readings, it wasn't the most restful sleep but at least it was earlier.
 
Baby steps.... (Should I end every post that way?)
 
But one thing I would like not to take baby steps is the weather.  Please please please bad weather at our vacation destination - after you get there next week, please go away quickly!  You don't understand just how badly I need sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment