Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happiness List - 04.24.2012

1. I got up an hour earlier than yesterday! I wrote all about it this morning and was really excited about how great it made me feel. Let's hope that tomorrow (well, technically today) I can successfully get up an hour before that!

2. Snow pea tips at lunch. And I discovered that they take credit card at that Chinese place because the person in front of me paid by credit card. I always thought they were cash only.

3. I think I am finally done with going through 2006 issues of US Weekly that we found in our old unit.

4. A good One Republic medley here.

There were a lot of stressful things today, both good stress and bad stress. I need to get better at dealing with stress but I haven't been able to go to yoga or massage therapy for quite some time. Hoping tomorrow (technically today) will be a lucky and happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment