Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need Rain

Allergies suck.

I haven't had a good night's sleep in a really long time. I can't even remember the last time. These days I usually wake up 2-3 times per night (sometimes 5+) with crazy sinus pressure, or a need to sneeze, or bad congestion, or just an urgent need to blow my nose.

I don't get much sleep as it is. I just want to sleep in an uninterrupted block overnight. (I know I move and according to my fitbit I am "awake" but at least I'm not actively awake during those intervals.) I wish my allergies would calm down enough to let me do it.

Part of the problem is that it hasn't rained in a really long time. No rain means nothing to wash the pollen out of the air and that the pollen blowing around will just keep increasing.

Hoping tonight will be a good night for sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment