Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happiness List - 04.25.2012

1. Hope, cautious optimism, flashes of self-confidence. (Sorry for being cryptic but some things have to stay private.)

2. No line at Shake Shack! Every time I've gone there for custard, for the longest time, the line has been out the door. I guess I just got lucky with the timing today because the line was out the door within a couple of minutes after my arrival. Shackburgers instead of just custard!

3. Delicious Khmer sausage sandwich from Num Pang for lunch.

4. Walking over 10,000 steps on a Wednesday that I went to work.

5. Getting up extra early with my alarms, before the sun really came streaming in, proving to myself that I really can do it.

6. Finally watched the Once Upon a Time episode from weeks ago where we found out why Regina hates Snow White. I. Love. This. Show. (How are we so behind?!)

7. I got every question right on the Survivor reward challenge except for one. Who would have guessed that was the person at camp who doesn't work? (Don't want to spoil.) That clearly doesn't match the edit I saw.

8. Went through a few more magazines. Every little bit counts.

9. I walked through Grand Central Terminal in the afternoon. Still one of my favorite indoor spots in the city.

10. My page a day islands calendar at work had a photo of little islands in Palau. Gorgeous. Maybe someday we'll see Palau. A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment