Friday, April 27, 2012

Problem Child

One of our projects tonight was to clean out a Snuggle box of random crap that we brought up from our old unit.  We started looking through the boxes of random crap downstairs, but with so much paper to go through and shred, it just made more sense to do it in the new unit.  Of course, that was the theory behind throwing everything in a box when we left Chicago - "we'll go through it when we get to NYC" - but this time we are really committed to doing it.  The cycle of clutter has got to stop.

One of the things A found in the box was a hard to read list of items on my stationery.  A scan of it told me that they were notes from one of my dreams, probably written as soon as I got up and very quickly so that I wouldn't forget anything.

So, what was I dreaming about on October 7, 2005?  (Yes, I know, it's embarrassing the amount of clutter we have.)

There was a problem child who was put in our apartment.  He knew how to clone himself.  We thought there was only one clone at first but then we found out that he made 5 clones of himself.  [6 problem children?! Yikes.]

[Somehow in the middle of those ideas I wrote "some relation to shoeboxes."  I do not know what problem children and clones have to do with shoeboxes.]

There was a lot of deception going on.   It was also scary because he kept finding us and trapping us.  [In many of my dreams, I run around a lot.  This must have been one of those.]

["Some trailers sitting around table" - no idea what that meant.]

Next I wrote "can transform" but I'm not sure what the clones were turning into.

After that I was describing an image that I can actually still see in my mind after reading this.  Apparently the problem child put a candle inside a girl which caused the candlelight to shine out of her like sun rays on a child's drawing.  After the light came from her in every direction, she could no longer be saved.  She was in a trance and followed whatever he did or told her to do.  In addition to being tragic and awful, it was also really creepy.

We felt like the situation was hopeless.  I looked at [illegible person/being] and said to them that they needed to do something about it because he/she/it was an angel.

That's all I have in my notes.  What a disturbing dream!  Some sociopathic child creating clones of his sociopathic self and putting other people into trances.  It's like he was building some army of evil.  Shudder.

On the plus side, we found my official law school transcript and I found the paper proof that I passed the bar exam.  That was nice to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment