Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happiness List - 04.27.2012

1.  Taco bar! (aka Mexican catering for lunch)

2.  Watched L&O: Community a few more times. Still so, so awesome.

3.  More good TV from Thursday (Scandal, Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, Person of Interest, etc).

4.  Got some unpacking done.  Every time we finish a box or can consolidate into another box, it feels good.

5.  Paper shredder arrived.  I love Prime.

6.  Ma po tofu.

7.  Dry sauteed string beans.

8.  Seamless pick up from my iPhone app.  So. Easy.

9.  Found more restaurant business cards for our collection in our piles of random crap, as well as more Metrocards.  What's nice about the business cards is that they immediately have a place to go and what's nice about the Metrocards is that I can photograph them in the morning and then get rid of them.

10.  Also found our tickets for the airport bus in Brussels.  I love international transit tickets.  I didn't remember actually getting tickets on the bus but I guess we did.  I do remember our bus ride early in the morning, roundabout after motion sickness inducing roundabout.  Thank goodness for Haribo.

I know I keep a "happiness list" so that I don't dwell on the unhappy or frustrating parts of life but (a) why is it so cold at the end of April?! (I was freezing on the way home and my legs felt like ice), (b) why does the Post Office suck so much?! (I don't think any of our mail is getting forwarded at this point), and (c) why am I so dizzy?! (It makes it really hard to pack and move).  I'm sad I missed the NASA flyover but that's more bummed than frustrated or upset.  Just one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment