Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back from Orlando

Back from Orlando and already (sadly) out of the habit of blogging. I was hoping to blog more regularly during our (short) trip but I didn't bring my iPad because we weren't supposed to have free wifi (according to the website for the place we were staying). It turned out that the villas did have free wifi, so I could have brought my iPad, but all that means is that now I have to catch up!

We went to Orlando to visit Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival which we are going to recap over on the food blog. We spent a little over 2 days at Epcot enjoying the food and drinks and going on a few rides. We also spent one day over at Universal's Islands of Adventure, mostly to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I like long weekend trips because they're a good break from work (and I was really getting burnt out). But one problem is that they're so short that it feels like vacation shouldn't really already be over. We were at the airport returning to NYC and I felt like vacation should still be coming up. I guess I need another one to look forward to, but there's nothing on our calendar. They say part of the health benefit of vacation is the anticipation and having something happy on the horizon to think about. Time to plan another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment