Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rainy Dreary Days

Being sick is no fun. A is much more sick than I am, but it still sucks.

Rainy cold days are no fun. Rainy cold dreary days with strong winds that blow your umbrella inside out and push you down the block suck.

But... in an attempt to think positive, since optimism is an immune system boost (even if it's not, I'm going to pretend it is, power of positive thinking), there were some things that were good today:

1. I learned that last week Chipotle added brown rice to all the stores so now we don't have to go all the way to 18th Street to get it.

2. We're caught up on Survivor South Pacific. The Samoa scenery each episode is really gorgeous and makes me happy.

3. Suburgatory made us laugh (which was good since Modern Family wasn't as funny today).

4. I had wedding soup at lunch.

5. News broke that they are going to do a US adaptation of Misfits, a UK show I really, really like.

Yeah... not a very eventful day. Hopefully tomorrow feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment