Monday, October 10, 2011

January 18

I got a page-a-day calendar for Christmas last year all about dogs. Not that you could easily guess that since, to me, this "soft coated wheaten terrier" looks like a llama.


If you've been to our food blog, you might have seen this calendar in action with the dog of the day in the background of my lunches. I like the daily calendars from this company and the photos are great. Instead of a tear-off, you move the previous day to the back of the box, and then halfway through the year, flip the whole stack around. I don't know what it is, but I always forget to tear the pages off (and end up months behind) and I remember to do these. The first calendar I had from them had backgrounds of islands. Maybe I'll do that next year too...

No comments:

Post a Comment