Friday, October 28, 2011

Freezing

It's cold outside. Right now it's 39 degrees and feels like 32. This morning it was in the 50s. I was supposed to pack a warm pair of pants for tonight but I was late for work and forgot. The temperature just kept dropping all day, and it just kept raining. It was quite chilly walking home so I made a bunch of stops (including a renovated Walgreens, which I had no idea was even renovated). I can't believe it got so cold so quickly. It's even possible that it will snow (no accumulation) on Saturday. People must hate that since it's Halloween weekend. Crazy weather!

It's also not good for my illness. I'm coughing a little less today but still not feeling that well. The dampness and the cold rain really don't help. Really could use some sunny beach weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment