Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Flu Shots

Today they were offering free flu shots at work. I have been getting flu shots since I was about 10 years old (asthma), so I went to get one. The surprising thing about this flu shot is that I barely felt anything at all. If I didn't know better, I would think I hadn't gotten a shot at all. I think that should be a compliment to the nurse, right?

Usually I feel at least a pinch, and often it actually hurts while the needle is in. (I don't usually look because it would make my muscles tense up, but I can usually feel when the needle is there.) This time, it was quick, painless and my shoulder isn't sore like usual. There wasn't even any blood on the bandaid. It really feels like I didn't have a flu shot at all! Maybe I should have looked...

No comments:

Post a Comment