Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow on the Way

I can't believe I'm watching special "winter weather" reports on the Weather Channel for a nor'easter.


They said there will be 2-4 inches of snow tonight. It's Halloween weekend! This is kind of crazy. Wind chills in the 20s? I don't even know what to do with myself as I'm not mentally ready for winter. I've been wearing skirts with bare legs for the past 2 days when the "feels like" temperatures have been in the 30s, so clearly I don't know how to deal with what's going on.

I can't believe how heavily it's snowing in central PA and it's already starting to mix in snow in Jersey. Just right across the river from us! Manhattan often gets insulated from some of the weather problems. (Seriously, I have pictures somewhere of the weather map where it snows all around us and there is a big hole on top of the city.) I guess we'll see if that happens again.

I still can't believe it feels like 28 degrees outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment