Monday, October 24, 2011

Bleh

Hello from home.

That's right, working from home. I woke up last night after just 2 hours of sleep with a nice big coughing fit, and then when it was time to get up for work, I could barely get through a minute without coughing (and I wasn't even talking). Felt awful so here I am at home. Why are these meds not doing anything? Why can't I sleep through the night?

Somehow I managed to rest for an hour without a major coughing fit before getting up for real, so hopefully that is a good sign. While doing stuff for work, got through Blue Bloods (like the show but I'm finding the undercover story hard to believe since he's the commissioner's son) and am now working on The Good Wife. Most of the other shows on the DVR are "together" shows for A and me to watch together, so I'm not sure what to watch next.

Still coughing but hopefully lots of fluids, not going outside, and getting some much-needed rest (maybe?) will help push this illness on its way. Please! I feel like a broken record with every post being "I'm sick, it's sucks." Go away illness!

No comments:

Post a Comment