Friday, October 7, 2011

Billboards

On my way to the office this morning, I noticed that ABC had replaced their giant Times Square billboard with an ad for Tim Allen's new comedy.  I was surprised that they chose that instead of Once Upon a Time, which, as a more risky concept, I would have thought they would want to get some more visibility.
 
But then I started thinking that for Once Upon a Time, maybe it's a good thing that it didn't end up on the billboard. I don't remember how all the shows advertised there have done but I'm pretty sure the last 2 were Charlie's Angels (not great ratings and terrible writing - am I the only one watching?) and Expedition Impossible (good teams but also didn't get huge viewership).  I guess we'll see if it makes a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment