Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Sick Whining

I don't understand why I'm not getting better. I've been wondering this all night. The only time I ever feel "good" is when I'm in the shower. Post-shower, I feel slightly better than I did before the shower, but am still coughing. I can't stay in the shower all day!

I'm doing everything the doctor told me to do. Resting as much as I can. Drinking as much water as I can. Drinking tea, theraflu. Taking my medicine as directed. Staying away from negative external factors by working from home. Yet 4 full days of antibiotics later, I'm still sick. I know it takes a few days and I know I'm impatient and want to feel better, but I just feel like something should be happening by now!

I remember the last time I was sick like this and took antibiotics, there was this "breakthrough point" where after a long time of feeling like crap, it just started to feel better. I'm hoping that comes overnight/tomorrow morning because I do need to go to the office tomorrow and going like this would just suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment