Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boots

While I love the cooler weather that fall brings, I hate saying goodbye to sandals and other summer shoes. I know a lot of people like fall because it means boots season, but I don't feel that way. Boots are not really my friends. I wore boots tonight for hours and was on my feet walking and dancing, and now I feel like I need to soak my feet in ice buckets. The cold bathroom floor feels so good.

Two main problems with boots for me - (1) my leg shape isn't long and lean so a lot of them don't fit and (2) they feel like I'm walking on blocks of wood/stone and it's so painful. I don't know how people do it and don't have problems with their feet!

Any recommendations for comfortable boots? I haven't found one yet which has a nice cushion and doesn't make my feet angry at me. All suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment